Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pain

I'm in a dark mood tonight and for the life of me I can't seem to figure out why. I'm lost and wondering through the darkness looking for the light that will lead me to peaceful happiness. Nothing feels okay anymore, my mind just wont shut off I'm haunted by nightmares when I try and sleep and when I'm awake I'm alone with my thoughts that make me feel so isolated from everyone. I hate it, I feel like an asshole most of the time I don't understand what I do to piss some people off. I'm sorry I don't mean to offend it never was my intentions. I'm just so messed up in my head, I don't think many people understand what I mean when I say that.

It's like somewhere down the road I started out on I took a turn into a dark alley that I can't seem to find my way out of, no matter how hard I try I can't find my way to the road I was on earlier. I guess I just gotta keep walking till I find my way out of this darkness that I call my life. I hope the light at the end of the road will show up soon, because I'm running out of cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment