Tuesday, March 22, 2011

For Her

You asked me earlier to write something about you so here it goes.
I know your going through a lot right now, I understand if my words don't help much but honestly it's the only thing I can think of doing to help you. Your an amazing, beautiful, kind, sweet person that doesn't deserve the things that are happening to you. When you needed someone to stand by you, I let you down and words can't express how disappointed in myself I am. Even if you don't believe this I do care about you, a lot more than I probably should. Your strong enough to get through all of this, I know you are and if you need someone to lean on I swear I'll never let you down again. No matter what happens, if your right or if your wrong, I'll stand next to you. I'm starting to fall for you I can't help it, I just am and I don't mind it because I'd be lucky to have a girl like you in my life, let alone being mine. All I can say is people are assholes and they'll try and break you down but you can't let them girl your to good for it, your too good for them. Hell your to good for me even.

You listened to me and managed to cheer me up when I thought that no one could be able to and I'm so thankful for that. How do I repay you for that? By being an asshole and letting what happened tonight happen and not even take your side on it. I'm so sorry, if I could turn back the hands of time and stop this all from even happening I would do it in an instant for you. I would do almost anything to make you smile and take even a fraction of the pain you feel away. You deserve better than this, you deserve to be happy because your an amazing friend, a great mother, a kind soul, and a beautiful girl. I want you to be happy, I want you to not have to go through the things your going through and I definitely want to make it easier on you in anyway possible. I'm here for you 24/7, just a message or a phone call away. I swear that in the future I'll try to keep events like tonight from happening ever again and if they do no matter what it costs me I'll stand by you because I truly care about you. It's been a long time since I've meet someone who makes me feel this way but you do. Again, I fucked it up, I just hope it's not to late for me to fix the mistake I made. I Love You. I beg for another shot to prove that too you..

No comments:

Post a Comment