Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Thoughts

So, I thought I'd give this a shot my first time publicly putting my writings out there but fuck it, why not? I'm 17 and I've already come to the conclusion that religion is pointless bullshit. Sorry if I offend anyone, but open your eyes, so much blood has been spilled in the name of a 'God' or 'Gods' it's actually quite sad. There is no actual proof that there even is a 'God' so why the hell do so many people blindly follow something that has a higher chance of not even being real? I guess it's because it helps them cope with the fact that life sucks, so by thinking that theres some great and happy afterlife after this makes shit just a little more bearable. I get that cause i use to think that way, it wasn't till recently that i realized that's not the case. I guess to me that Reincarnation makes more sense, now i know that probably sounds a little crazy, but hear me out. Our subconscious is ultimately what guides our decisions and pretty much our lives, have you ever asked your self why you did something and not come up with an answer for something? or have knowledge come to you about a subject that your conscious mind thought you knew nothing about? This is because we store a lot of information in our subconscious. My theory about Reincarnation is that we don't remember our past lives but our subconscious does but the barrier between our subconscious and conscious mind doesn't allow those memories to come through clearly, so to speak. This would explain a lot including Deja Vu, Something happened to us in our previous experiences that is so similar to the moment that is occurring that our subconscious picks up on it and we get the feeling that it's happened before. Also, it explains the knowledge on subjects we didn't realize we had, I believe that the knowledge we gathered in previous lives and even this one is all pooled into our subconscious allowing us to use it only when an opportunity arises where we need to use it. Now to me this feels like its all building up to something, like we are gathering and gathering this information throughout our lives until we have gotten enough of what our subconscious mind has deemed important, allowing us to die and move on, not into another life on this planet but, into a higher level of existence/intelligence. To me this makes more sense then blindly following a religion that tries to control what its members do and believe therefore limiting there access to essential experiences life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment