Sunday, March 13, 2011

Whoa!

So, I'm not quite sure where to start this off at but I'm bored and when I get bored I write haha. Anyways, I just got in an relationship and so far so good, she's a great girl honestly I'm happy with her the only thing that scares me is that I will get tied down to this hellish place called Logan Utah. I sure as he'll hope not but seeing that I can't predict the future, I guess Ill have to see how this plays out. Writing on an iPad is hard shit haha not gonna lie this is probably gonna be my most grammatically screwed up post yet. Back to what I was saying, what would you do in my position? Move back to the place and people you love. Or stay in a place you practically hate with a few good friends and a good girl? Can you see my dilemma? I guess my main problem is the fact that I don't want to hurt anybody with the decision I make and no matter what I choose someones gonna be hurt, angry, or wronged. I guess it comes down to my own personal happiness right?

As for now considering the relationship is new, I'm choosing California. I can't say I love her or anything, it's been a long time since I've felt that emotion but I do care about her and I like her a lot so I'm willing to jump in another relationship with someone just to see where it takes me. Why can't I try to be happy? Is it that much of a crime? I'm at least gonna stay guard through this I'm not willing to get hurt again. Plus, if I let my guard down I might want to stay and I'm sorry but no thanks I've been here long enough as it is. I hate decisions sometimes, they cans seriously suck haha but I gotta choose I just hope that whatever conclusion I come to I won't regret my decision. Well I'm getting kinda tired of writing on the iPad, hurts my hands haha. I'll update some more in-depth thinking, that I know you all know and love, later when I get my laptop back for now tho.. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment