Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fuck This!

Again! FUCKING AGAIN! This shit happens, I try and make a step to go forward with this girl that I actually do have feelings for, and what does it get me? SHE FUCKING HITS ON MY FRIENDS! That's some mother fucking bullshit! I hate liars fuck love I'm tired of tryin'. If you can't tell I'm quite pissed right now, can you blame me? Fuck love, Fuck immature bitches, and especially fuck trying to find that 'special girl' she doesn't fucking exist. I'm a realist, and reality is telling me " Jake, your not destined for that bullshit your a player till the day you die, accept it." Guess what? I have.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I was a bitch. I'm really sorry./: you didn't deserve that. Ha I feel pretty horrible./: I didn't mean to hurt you..you're like amazing.(: and I'm glad we are okay now because I didn't really want to do anything with your friends..it juss happened. I was pretty hurt too./: and I really didn't want to do anything to hurt you. You're a great guy and I'm glad we've met. And I'm glad we went through everything we had with each other cuz it's made us stronger as friends...friends. Your friends meant nothing to me compared to how I felt about you. I promise. Thanks for falling on me at the dance..I wouldn't ask for a better way to meet somebody.(; you're amazing Jake Anderson. Don't forget that.(:

    ReplyDelete