Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Friends

What's up ya'll? I'm sitting here with two of my good friends just killin' time till the sun comes over the horizon. It's strange both these guys are a  lot like me in many ways and that in it self is a trip. It's nice, for a long time I've felt mentally isolated from the general population because well honestly I haven't found many people who where able to keep up with my intelligence. That sounds a little self centered to say, but I swear it's the fucking truth. I have thoughts that come into my head that I never had many people who would understand them if i tried to tell them about it so I've kept it to myself and that sucks! Especially when you have a mind blowing idea and you want someone else to bounce ideas off of and get feedback you know? This post is for the people out there who feel the same way as I did and to let them know that you really aren't alone. We're here and we're more then willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment