Monday, March 7, 2011

Sleepless

I've stopped sleeping recently, I want to see how long I go without sleep and so far this is my second day without sleep haha. I feel so weird, no joke I'm really out of it and I actually kinda like it! Wow, me and my two friends are crazy for doing this, for it can't be any good to be wired on caffeine 24/7 haha. Whatever, it's chill It's an experiment that I plan to follow through with, at least until I pass out. Literally. This is honestly a pointless blog and I really have no clue where I'm going with this at all soooo I guess I'm gonna just ramble until I find something interesting to talk about.
When I'm in the state of mind I am currently in I tend to think about the weirdest shit haha no joke it's fucking awesome! For instance, today I was just chilling in school and I lost interest in my book so I started thinking. What am I doing? What happened to the guy I used to be? Beats me, honestly I like it, not gonna lie.

"Who I am hates who I've been" Quote of the day right there!

I used to be a really dark human being filled with depressing thoughts and angry motives and honestly I was someone who had stopped caring whether I lived or died. Now to those who read this and don't know that feeling it can be both great and scary at the same time. Great because you feel so much more free because well, you have no boundaries if you don't care about anything at all. Which makes it scary because you wake up everyday void of emotion and feeling which is a really, really weird sensation. Knowing that everyday you could literally die and not care even the slightest bit. That's all I got for now, kinda depressing but hey they're not all perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment