Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's Been Awhile.



Do you ever have a moment in your life where something brings back a flash of memory? Where you are transported, so to speak, to the moment you had experienced this memory? I have, I'm not just talking about when you think back to a certain moment in time, no, I'm talking about when you can smell the smell that filled your nose during that moment, when you can vividly see the event that happened to you as it happens, when you can hear your friends voices or the sounds around you. It's the moments like those that I love and hate. I love them because I get the chance to relive the times I hold dearest to me. I get feel like I'm with all my friends, that I love and care about, again. It truly is an amazing experience, but on the other hand I hate that it happens to me. I hate it because when I come out of this experience I'm depressed by it, I miss my life back in California, and relive it over again only to realize that I'm stuck in a place I hate, surrounded by strangers who don't know anything about me except the stuff that I let them know, well can you blame me for my sadness?

No comments:

Post a Comment