Wednesday, March 2, 2011

See Through the B.S.

I have no clue what I want to write about right now but I know it’s something I can do to kill time. So here I go I’m just gonna start bullshitting till I find an interesting topic to write about. Most the people I’m surrounded with are just plain out right stupid and it just makes it funny how they think their hot shit when in 20 years I predict most of them to me poor to maybe, MAYBE high middle class (that’s me giving the benefit of the doubt). Like shit this schools filled with idiots besides two friends of mine and of course me. Once again I question my intelligence I see it that by stating the fact that I’m so much more intelligent than the people I’m surround with is in fact just my ego and I’m not as smart as I think but then again there is evidence to support that fact that I am more intelligent than most. Fuck, I’m just going in circles yet again. So drugs, drugs as best defined in my mind are a way to enlighten ones perspective not only on life but as well as on one’s own perspective of on themselves I see it as a way to look into ones consciousness maybe even soul, if that exists, (I doubt it). People fuck off, seriously, all of you rot in hell you are inferior and in my opinion don’t even deserve the right to call themselves human, how about primates? All they do is look cute, shit, eat, and waste my fucking oxygen and resources I say mass genocide is the answer to all. Hahahahahahaha I’m just playing that’s fucked up maybe just gather the intelligent together in one place so we can live with equals instead of having only two people to talk to about the shit in my head. I need people to bounce my ideas off  of, people who can fucking understand the sophisticated language I prefer to use rather than this gutter talk I hear. Like shit, the English language is beautiful in my opinion if people actually used it to its full potential. I lost my train of thought so I’m gonna move on.
Okay just realized this so I gotta write it down haha alright this is funny as fuck, I just realized how people will put themselves down for their own stupidity and in turn make themselves look more stupid so that people won’t think critically of them. For instance I was listening to a presentation in class and the kid talking couldn't pronounce a lot of the words in the script they writ so he preceded to say” fuck, big words” every time he messed up making himself look stupid as hell. I didn’t even have to mentally put this kid down, he did it for me, shit that’s sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment