Tuesday, March 29, 2011

To Hell With This!

I dropped out of high school today, to be honest I'm a little worried but fuck it I know I'm going to be fine. I'm not gonna be totally stupid though I'm gonna get my GED and probably go to a community college. I look at this as time that I can now write my book with. I can get more important things done like my hours and get a job, save up some money to move back to California. It's not gonna be to bad I think the most I'm worried about is all the free time that's gonna be on my hands now haha. Whatever, I need to start my book I have the whole idea mapped out and I know what it's gonna be about I just need to actually start writing and until now I just haven't had the time.

I just wished more people believed in me honestly it'd make all this a lot easier especially if I had my parents at least backing me on my decision. Screw it. They'll eat their words soon enough, they'll regret when the said I couldn't follow my dream and become the writer I know I can be. I honestly can't wait to move on with my life I'm sick of high school I'm ready for college where maybe I can actually be challenged by the academics provided. That's why I never went to school it's not cause it was hard or cause I was anti-social it's because it was way to easy for me and I got most everything a teacher taught the second they taught it. I got bored of sitting in a class for a week hearing the same lesson over and over again so I stopped going, can you blame me?

I've practically gotten what I've been craving for son long now. Independence. I don't have any obligations except for the ones that I set for myself, like my book. Ahh my book, people are gonna remember me by my writings that's what I'm excited for few things last as longer then the written word. True statement. Writing is what I want to do with my life ever since middle school I've been told I'm a good writer, it comes to me naturally so why not do what I'm good at? Sure at first it's gonna be hard to do but I know if I just keep at it I can do it. I'm not only gonna write fiction books either I plan on writing informational books on religion and philosophy as well even tho I don't have a degree in philosophy I still understand it and it interests me, so I'll write about it god damn it! Even if those don't get published I know my fictional stories will, I've written enough short stories to know that I can keep a reader hooked with my stories. The only thing that I failed with short stories was being able to end it within 2-3 pages I always wanted to keep writing. I guess I'm not all to worried I know I'm gonna be fine with the path I've chosen to take so it's only a matter of time till I get to say "SUCK IT!" to everyone who said I couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment